Monday, March 1, 2010

On The Road Again!

In Beijing there is no blogger and may not be any google at all at this time. I will post on my wordpress blog at tonedeafinbangkok.thingsasian.com and will use my hotmail account for staying in touch--so if anybody gets an email from fresh hell, that would be me.

Journeys fall into place on their own--somehow the tons of cat litter are purchased, the kitten becomes a eunuch, the clothes are packed, the visa is procured, the proper currency obtained--all in a whirl that seems to have nothing to do with my own efforts---I just close my eyes and let go.
And look forward to being chilly and wearing a sweater again!!

Baozhi tomorrow on a Beijing lane--and my kitten will be the only feline in Bangkok with his own private room for three months...

No comments: