Friday, April 24, 2015

Leaping to Extremes--Postcards

Every year when I go to Hong Kong, I always stay here. It is ugly but it is interesting.


But for a claustrophobe, it's a challenging place to stay. I can almost stretch my arms from one side of my room to another.


And because I always stay for a month, I usually redecorate.


The view often leaves something to be desired.


By the end of the thirtieth day, I'm usually awash in nausea.

This year, things will be different. I will be here.


My room will be Spartan but I will have coffee in the morning, looking on this view.


It is Hong Kong--but in the New Territories.


And I truly cannot wait to stay in the middle of green silence.



2 comments:

Sherry said...

Looks much greener. When do you go?

Janet Brown said...

September here--October Bangkok.